The Studio Assistant is an active member of our dynamic management team. Studio Assistants are public-facing roles in which you will be responsible for creating an excellent student experience for all who interact with Joy of Motion by providing superior customer service.
- Serve as manager on duty when studio manager is not present.
- Serve as exceptional customer service representative at the studio front desk.
- Assist manager with general maintenance and cleaning of all studios and office.
- Assist in marketing and promotion of all classes and programs.
- Perform general office duties.
- Assist in maintenance of studio database.
- Assist in studio and student correspondence, including phone, and email.
- Assist in processing all class registrations.
- Assist manager in all accounting and record keeping.
- Assist in the management and training of Workstudy volunteer staff.
- Provide support for JOMDC staff in the execution of studio functions, including but not limited to, performances and concerts, fundraising and open house events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three years of customer service experience, with superior customer service skills demonstrated.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled at problem solving and takes initiative.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Background in dance preferred.
- Prior experience working with Mindbody software and G-Suite preferred.
- Weekday evening and weekend availability required.
- Individual will report directly to Assistant Studio Managers.
- Scheduled hours can range from 8 hours to 20 hours per week. Schedules may change weekly.
- Compensation: $14.00/hr | Unlimited dance classes (exceptions apply)
- Target Start Date:October 7, 2019
Please send resume, cover letter, and three references to:
Studio Operations Manager
7315 Wisconsin Ave. Suite 180E
Bethesda, MD 20815