DREAM Community Connections Teachers
Applications Due: Oct 31, 2018
Various DC Public Schools
CityDance DREAM Community Connections is a 20-week after-school dance program providing classes throughout DC. Candidates should have a passion for youth development, extensive experience teaching and training in various dance styles and an excitement working with students ages 7-10.
What you’ll do:
– Teach a variety of dance genres in DC Public Schools.
– Monitor students.
– Use an Advanced Youth Development approach in the dance classroom
– Develop and maintain strong relationships.
– Be a team player and contribute to the growth of our programs.
– Enjoy working for an organization that uses dance as a pathway for youth to graduate from high school, discover their potential and pursue their dreams.
– You have availability after-school hours.
– You can make a commitment from October-March.
How to Apply:
– Please send resume PDF Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject of email: Job Post_ DREAMCCTeachers18 – “applicant last name”
– Title resume document: Resume_DREAMCCTeachers18 – “applicant’s last name” or include in email a link to LinkedIn or other online resume.