CityDance Front Desk Administrator
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
CityDance School & Conservatory
5301 Tuckerman Lane
N. Bethesda, MD 20852
Are you an outgoing person with excellent customer service skills? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you a clear and effective communicator? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to use these talents to make an immediate impact on our evolving dance organization.
We’re looking for a passionate and self-motivated Front Desk Administrator who can serve as an anchor for our Strathmore location for our award-winning school and conservatory dance program. This role focuses on effective communication to parents, students and staff; data entry; studio facility support; and performance support/event logistics.
What you’ll do:
– Ensure studio maintenance- studios are prepped for classes and music equipment is working.
– Front-line customer service- answering phones, emails, etc.
– Monitoring of students who are in the facility.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships.
– Be a team player and contribute to the growth of our School & Conservatory programs.
– You are a resident in the USA.
– You have a Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years of equivalent experience in a relative field.
– You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
– You are available evenings and most Saturdays.
– Please send resume PDF Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject of email: Job Post_ SACFDA18 – “applicant last name”
– Title resume document: Resume_SACFDA18 – “applicant’s last name” or include in email a link to LinkedIn or other online CV or resume.
– Include salary requirements in email. Salary commensurate with experience.