Dance/USA Internship Opportunities
Dance/USA, the voice for the professional field of dance, offers internships to aspiring arts administrators based at the national office, located in Washington, DC.
Dance/USA is committed to honoring, nurturing, and advancing dance through the lens of diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity in all aspects of its programming, services, and organization.
Internships are available in the following departments (click on the links below to view intern descriptions):
- Programs, application deadline is July 21, 2018
- Communications, application deadline is July 21, 2018
- Development, application deadline is July 21, 2018
- Membership, application deadline is July 21, 2018
- Government Affairs, application deadline is July 21, 2018
Recent college graduates, current college juniors/seniors, and graduate students are eligible to apply! Those accepted will receive professional, on-the-job experience that is needed in today’s job market by working with and assisting our national office staff.
Stipends and university credit are also available.
With questions, call the Dance/USA national office at 202.833.1717.