CityDance School & Conservatory Program Administrator
Applications due: January 31, 2018
CityDance School & Conservatory
5301 Tuckerman Lane
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Do you have top-of-the line administrative skills? Do details matter? Are you helpful by nature and always looking to solve the next problem? Are you self-motivated, driven, and ambitious? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to use and develop these talents, and make an immediate impact on our growing dance organization.
We’re looking for a committed and organized Program Administrator to support and bolster our dance school.
What you’ll do:
– Provide detailed and meticulous administrative support for programming at the School & Conservatory.
– Support calendar and schedule management.
– Serve as Assistant for Concerts and Performances.
– Support communication to school, parents and teachers.
– Support payroll.
– Take detailed notes in meetings, communicate necessary decisions and follow through on action items.
– Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
– Coordinate and organize flow of communication and information in support of school operations and activities.
– Receive visitors, parents, students, teachers, etc. and provide assistance or direct to appropriate staff and provide technical information related to programs, events, timelines, requirements, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
– Be a team player and contribute to the growth of our School & Conservatory programs.
– Enjoy the recognition and reward of seeing the students develop into some of the best young dancers and performance talents nationally.
– You are a resident in the USA.
– You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relative field
– 3 – 5 years of experience in similar position preferred
– You have experience working in customer-facing roles.
– You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
– You are able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity with a customer-focused mindset.
– You’re able to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure.
– You have strong planning and organizational skills.
– You are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– You have a sense of humor and love of dance.
How to apply:
Please send resume PDF Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of email: Job Post_ SACPRAD18 – “applicant last name” Title resume document: Resume_SACPRAD18 – “applicant’s last name” or include in email a link to LinkedIn or other online CV or resume.
Include salary requirements in email. Salary commensurate with experience.