Application Deadline: September 15, 2017
4000 Albemarle St, NW, Suite 304
Washington, DC 20016
Do you have superb written, organizational and verbal communication skills? Do you excel at managing relationships? Are you passionate about the power of the arts/dance? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to use and develop these talents, and make an immediate impact on our growing dance organization.
We are looking for an organized and motivated Development Manager to plan and implement all facets of Donor Stewardship strategies across all of our fundraising initiatives. This includes:
• Cultivating foundation relationships
• Working closely with the Marketing staff to integrate institutional messaging in all materials used to support the organization’s fundraising events and campaigns
• Contacting corporate representatives, government officials, and community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs
• Soliciting sponsorships from individual, business and government donors
• Tracking, monitoring, and reporting all contributed income
• Annual Gala and events management
An ideal applicant has strong initiative, a Bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years of experience working in a similar position, the ability to perform effectively under pressure, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please email a resume or Linkedin profile to email@example.com with the subject line: Job Post_DM18_“Applicant Last Name.” Please include salary requirements in email.