Dance Loft on 14
Under the direction & supervision of the Studio Operations Manager, the Studio Coordinator will coordinate Dance Loft classes, rehearsals and workshop implementation/execution. The coordinator will assume administrative duties as assigned and/or required by the position. The Studio Coordinator reports directly to the Studio Operations Manager.
Scope of Responsibility:
This position serves as the point of contact for clients/renter’s for Dance Loft on 14. The Studio Coordinator is expected to assume assigned administrative responsibilities. This is a part-time employment opportunity: minimum of 15 hours per week; evenings and weekend availability are required for this position.
Hourly wage: $11.50/hr – $12.50/hr
Please email your cover letter; headshot and resume to employment.danceloft14 include “Studio Coordinator” in your subject line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor studio and event spaces
- Maintain cleanliness of the studio. Light cleaning and trash removal are required.
- Assist with class registration and payment
- Assist with DL communications (including, but not limited to social media updates, newsletters, list serv’s)
- Serve in a professional & courteous manner with the highest regard to the customer.
- Experience working as Front of House Manager or Stage Management (preferred)
- Perform all job tasks within the rules & guidelines of Dance Loft on 14.
- Assume additional duties and/or other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comprehension of Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Lyrical & Hip Hop Dance techniques & styles. Comprehension of Movement, Meditation-based, Yoga & Acrobatics, a plus.
- Ability to provide stellar customer service.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Google
- High School diploma or equivalent. Preference given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Dance, Theatre, and/or arts-related field; or working toward a degree in the aforementioned.
1. Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
2. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
3. Ability to walk up and down stairs.
4. Must own a smartphone.
5. Must own a personal laptop computer.
6. Must have reliable transportation.
For inquiries, please contact: events.danceloft14@gmail