The Washington Ballet Ticket/Patron Services Assistant
The Washington Ballet
3515 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W.
Washington DC 20016
Ticket/Patron Services Assistant is responsible for providing excellent customer service to The Washington Ballet patrons. S/he also provides support to the Marketing and Communications department as assigned.
Serve as first point of contact for any patrons calling into TWB Patron Services
Serve as point of contact for Subscribers for orders and exchanges
Fielding general patron services questions and troubleshooting (e.g. lost tickets and directions)
Field all patron queries accurately and with the highest level of patron service
Assist with data entry, departmental mailings, filing, and other clerical duties as assigned
Serve as a point person at TWB performances at various local venues as scheduled
Knowledge of standard office equipment
• 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, direct sales or in a box office preferably in an entertainment environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with polished interpersonal skills.
o Impeccable phone etiquette.
• Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
• Experience with CRM software like Patron Edge, TicketMaster, Raisers Edge, Tessitura, TicketMaster, etc. highly beneficial.
• Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel) and familiarity with web-based application interfaces.
Full job description and reply instructions: washingtonballet.org/employment