Circuit-Est Choreographic Centre, Montréal, Québec, Deadline –March 1, 2016 for next season. These residencies are intended for emerging choreographers [generational or disciplinary]. Travel expenses and per diems are not included. To be considered for a residency you must:
– be involved in a career in contemporary dance.
– enter your work in a research perspective and questioning.
– demonstrate an artistic quality work and a distinctive and promising choreographic signature.
– already have presented your work to the public [minimum of two productions in a professional context].
– use the residency time to work on a creation intended to be broadcast.