Dance Exchange – Business Manager
7117 Maple Ave.,
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Dance Exchange is seeking a part-time (30-hours/week) Business Manager for immediate hire. This position will provide administrative and accounting support for the organization.
• Administer bookkeeping functions: accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly financial statements
• Handle HR functions: payroll, personnel files, benefits administration, annual reviews
• Assist with grant and project budgets
• Develop memos of understanding and invoices for company bookings
• Maintain company calendar and internal scheduling
• Maintain internal paperwork, complete local, state and national government forms
• Additional production support as needed and available
Provide support to the Facilities Coordinator as needed in the following areas:
• Serve as liaison with outside vendors (including IT, building maintenance, repairs, janitorial, etc.)
• Serve as general steward of the Dance Exchange facility
• Maintain productive and harmonious relationships with both long-term and short-term rentals, prepare contracts, collect payments and give trainings on space usage, including keys and alarm procedures
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter describing your specific qualifications and interest in the position to susang by September 17, 2015. We regret that we cannot accept phone inquiries or respond to every applicant; only finalists will be contacted.