CityDance seeks a Gala Project Manager
- 5 hours per week starting immediately, with a ramp up of hours in April
- Needed all day May 9 for DREAMscape gala
Gala Project Manager
Work closely with the Executive Director, Board and Gala Chairs to plan, coordinate all implement all activities related to the identification, cultivation and follow-up of Gala VIP ticket buyers and sponsors.
- Attending Host committee planning meetings, taking notes and ensuring all agreed upon follow-up occurs in a timely manner
- Coordinating and attending cultivation events leading up to the Gala e.g. Host Committee Breakfast; Salsa Party. Responsible for ensuring follow-up.
- Work with ED and Marketing Manager to design and draft communications e.g email and print invitations
- Act as first point of contact to donors and prospects via phone and email communications
- Track incoming donations and rsvps in database systems. Ensure timely follow-up and acknowledgement of receipt.
- Prepare and disseminate regular donation reports to Board, ED and Chairs
- Assist with planning VIP after-party – venue, logistics
- Work with Marketing Manager to design and produce VIP gala-related materials: Invitations, sponsor recognition materials, cultivation materials
- Act as primary point of contact for all VIP-related activities at the Gala and after-party.
Email your resume to:
Development Coordinator, Megan Piluk