North American Cultural Laboratory (NACL) Residency Applications Online
NACL Theatre is proud to offer the Deep Space Performance Residencyprogram for artists and groups who make devised, original, or ensemble performance. NACL offers extended time in the company’s theatre and residence in beautiful rural Highland Lake, NY from June through October for performances in their final stage of production. Each week-long residency will culminate in a public performance as part of the 2014 NACL presenting season. Resident companies must work with their own technicians, designers and performers.
What Deep Space Provides:
• NACL will provide artists exclusive use of the theatre for one week.
• Deep Space artists are invited to stay at the NACL artist residence located next-door to the theatre. Sheets and bedding are provided, and artists must cover their own food costs. There is a large sunny kitchen for food preparation and meals, as well as an outdoor eating area.
• NACL will produce and present the final performance as part of its presenting season. NACL will provide front of house and box office staff, as well as technical assistance on day of show.
• Artists receive an honorarium for their performance.
Please write a detailed proposal and send via e-mail , or snail mail to:
110 Highland Lake Rd.,
Highland Lake, NY 12743
Please include the following in your proposal:
• Name of Performance
• Artists Involved
• Contact Info of Project Leader (name, address, e-mail, phone, website)
• Project Description
• Technical Requirements
• Expected Venues and Production Dates
• Bios of Company and Artists
• Photos/Work Samples/DVD
Call 845-557-0694 for more information, learn more about NACL.